Best Soups for Your Teeth
Did you know that January is National Soup Month? That makes sense because we’re right in the heart of winter and it’s chilly outside! There are many tricks like brushing and flossing to keep the dentist away, but did you know eating your veggies is another?
Mouth Healthy Soups During National Soup Month
- First, black beans & salsa. Not only is it easy to prepare, but there’s plenty of protein, vitamin C and iron.
- Second, broccoli cheese soup. Vitamins K and C, as well, as the cheese, is an added boost of calcium.
- Thirdly, red lentil soup. Red lentils are full of magnesium. The combination of almonds, carrots and curry are the perfect way to warm you up.
- Fourth, celery root soup. Creamy, smooth and rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Fifth, pumpkin soup. With no added sugar, you’ll rely on the pumpkin for sweetness.
Have a Dental Plan
With the new year upon us, it’s important to keep your family covered. The Argus Freedom Plan offers quality, affordable coverage for basic and specialty dental care. Members have the freedom to choose the best quality care.
With no waiting periods, no claims forms, and no deductibles, the Argus Freedom Plan offers easy to use dental coverage. Members have the freedom to access any dentist of their choice. They can also enjoy additional savings when using an in-network provider.
The Argus Master Plan offers quality, affordable dental care coverage for Florida residents. Plans start as low as $8.95 per month!
Adults often experience changes in their oral and health as they age, which may require services beyond preventative care.
Put together a checklist of the regular services you need to receive. Check out Argus’ dental plans!
If you have any questions about an Argus Dental Plan, please contact our Customer Care Team at 877.864.0625. Argus Dental Plans offer unlimited coverage with no annual or lifetime caps. This gives you the freedom & flexibility to have the work done as you need it.