Brain Awareness Week & Your Vision
Every March, organizations come together to celebrate Brain Awareness Week. It may sound crazy, but it’s pretty fascinating. You can become a partner today!
Brain Awareness Week & Your Eye
You eye works like a camera. The lens helps you to focus. A camera uses mirrors and other mechanical devices to focus, we rely on eyeglasses and contact lenses to help us to see more clearly.
Parts of the Eye
- First, your cornea is the front of your eye that helps focus light. A lot of people get corrective laser surgery to reshape their cornea so they can see better.
- Secondly. the macula is the center of the retina. The deterioration of this results in age related macular degeneration.
- Thirdly, the pupil is the dark center opening in the middle of the iris that adjusts to light.
Get Vision Care
As you shop,
- First, you want to make sure the provider offers plans in your area. Enter your zip code on their site to find out.
- Secondly, use the provider directory to make sure the plan covers what you want.
- Thirdly, choose a plan that doesn’t have a waiting period.
- Finally, many companies offer dental and vision together – like Argus!
Here at Argus, we offer the Freedom and Master Plan Vision Plans. The Freedom Vision Plan is available to Freedom Dental Plan members.
First, the plans are affordable. The Freedom starts at $2.74 per month.
Second, with a hassle-free vision plan, there’s no waiting periods, no claims and no deductibles.
Third, Freedom Vision Plan Members have access to over 1,000 Quality In-Network Providers, as well as discounts on Lasik and Sunwear.
On the other hand, the Master Plan Vision Rider is available to current Master Plan Dental members only. The rider offers basic eye care savings and additional savings on Contact Lens Ordering and Lasik Vision Correction.
With three different co-payment options available, and a 15% discount on most services, the Master Plan Vision Rider offers the flexibility you deserve.
The first co-payment option starts at $3.95 per month, the second at $3.35 per month, and the third starts at $2.74 per month.
In conclusion, if you have any questions regarding a vision plan, reach out to an Argus team member TODAY. We’d be happy to help you choose the best plan.