It’s Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day!
Out of all the craziest holidays, this must be one of them! It’s National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day. What does the entail? With Thanksgiving coming up, you need to make room for leftovers. This is a great way to throw old foods out and make room for healthier options.
How to Clean Out Your Refrigerator
Need some cleaning instructions?
- First, empty each shelf.
- Second, wipe down the inside of the refrigerator.
- Third, wash drawers and underneath the drawers.
- Fourth, throw away all expired food.
- Fifth, vacuum condenser coils.
- Sixth, vacuum out under the refrigerator.
- Finally, restock shelves and drawers with good food.
Best Foods for Your Teeth
- Fresh, raw vegetables: add carrots, celery and cucumbers to your fridge.
- Crispy fruits: Apples and pears are a perfect snack!
- Cheese, yogurt: Dairy products are good for your teeth because they contain calcium which helps keep teeth strong and prevent tooth decay.
- Almonds, Nuts: Almonds are a great source of calcium and protein and are low in sugar.
Take Care of Your Teeth
The Argus Freedom Plan offers quality, affordable coverage for basic and specialty dental care. Members have the freedom to choose the best quality care.
With no waiting periods, no claims forms, and no deductibles, the Argus Freedom Plan offers easy to use dental coverage. Members have the freedom to access any dentist of their choice. They can also enjoy additional savings when using an in-network provider.
The Argus Master Plan offers quality, affordable dental care coverage for Florida residents. Plans start as low as $8.95 per month!
Adults often experience changes in their oral and health as they age, which may require services beyond preventative care.
Therefore, families need flexible dental and vision coverage, and a plan that is tailored to their needs. Put together a checklist of the regular services you need to receive, and the one-off services that might be necessary. Check out Argus’ dental plans! Argus has coverage for individuals and families.