Get a Dental Checkup During Spring Break
If you plan on staying home for Spring Break, why not schedule a dental checkup?
With that being said, we would like to offer up some Spring Break dental care tips that you should consider if you’re home or on vacation:
- Drink plenty of water. Drinking water throughout the day reduces the buildup of plaque on your teeth.
- Avoid sugary drinks. Soda erodes the enamel on your teeth.
- Pack essentials with you. Bring healthy snacks that act as a cleanser for your teeth. Carry a travel-size toothbrush and mouthwash for any vacation trips.
Whatever your plans are for Spring Break, remember to keep up with your dental care. Spring Break is a great time to relax, but that doesn’t mean you should be relaxed with your teeth.
Don’t Let Your Kids Be Fearful of a Dental Checkup
It’s important for your kids to have a dentist that they’re comfortable with. On their very first visit, the dentist will take a full health history. Most dental visits are checkups. Here’s what your kids can expect:
- A thorough cleaning. Checkups almost always include a cleaning from the hygienist or the dentist. Maybe there’s a fun flavor that they use just for kids? It doesn’t hurt to ask and let the kids pick them out!
- A full examination. The dentist will check their teeth, gums, and mouth for any problems.
- X-rays. Depending on their ages. the dentist might want to take X-rays. This is the best way to check and see if there are any problems deep down.
Have a Dental Plan
With the new year upon us, it’s important to keep your family covered. The Argus Freedom Plan offers quality, affordable coverage for basic and specialty dental care. Members have the freedom to choose the best quality care.
With no waiting periods, no claims forms, and no deductibles, the Argus Freedom Plan offers easy to use dental coverage. Members have the freedom to access any dentist of their choice. They can also enjoy additional savings when using an in-network provider.
The Argus Master Plan offers quality, affordable dental care coverage for Florida residents. Plans start as low as $8.95 per month!
Adults often experience changes in their oral and health as they age, which may require services beyond preventative care.
Put together a checklist of the regular services you need to receive. Check out Argus’ dental plans!
If you have any questions about an Argus Dental Plan, please contact our Customer Care Team at 877.864.0625. Argus Dental Plans offer unlimited coverage with no annual or lifetime caps. This gives you the freedom & flexibility to have the work done as you need it.