It’s National Oatmeal Month!
If you’re contemplating breakfast, consider a bowl of oatmeal. During National Oatmeal Month, this is your chance to start eating better.
Why Oatmeal Is Good
- First, oatmeal helps lower cholesterol and stabilize your blood sugar.
- Second, oats help protect your heart and colon.
- Third, oats make an easy, balanced breakfast.
- Fourth, oats are full of vitamins and minerals including, thiamine, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, and iron.
- Fifth, oats are gluten-free.
- Sixth, oats help you control your weight.
- Finally, you can make oatmeal delicious with added fruit.
Take Care of Your Smile During National Oatmeal Month
Every dentist will tell you that brushing is an important part of your dental care. To have a healthy mouth and smile, the American Dental Association recommends:
- First and foremost, brush your teeth twice a day with a soft-bristled brush.
- Second, replace your toothbrush every three or four months.
- Third, make sure to use an ADA-accepted fluoride toothpaste.
Talk to your local dentist about what types of dental products you should be using. If you see the ADA Seal, that tells the product has met their criteria for safety and effectiveness.
Get a Dental Plan
The Argus Freedom Plan gives members have the freedom to choose the best quality care.
With no waiting periods, no claims forms, and no deductibles, the Argus Freedom Plan offers easy to use dental coverage. Members have the freedom to access any dentist of their choice. They can also enjoy additional savings when using an in-network provider.
The Argus Master Plan offers plans as low as $8.95 per month! Families need flexible dental and vision coverage, and a plan that tailors to their needs.
Put together a checklist of the regular services you need to receive, and the one-off services that might be necessary. Check out Argus’ dental plans! Argus has coverage for individuals and families.