Merry Christmas From Argus!
Merry Christmas from the Argus Team! We hope you have a great day with your family, friends, and loved ones.
It’s hard not to eat all the Christmas goodies. To avoid having a dental emergency this holiday season, we’ve got some treats you can indulge in without feeling guilty.
- First, don’t eat candy canes. Opt for sugar-free peppermint patties or dairy and sugar-free peppermint fudge. Wash all that down with peppermint tea!
- Secondly, gingerbread tends to have less sugar than other types of cookies and cakes. Try baking actual gingerbread because then YOU control how much sugar goes into it.
- Thirdly, cheese raises the pH levels in our mouths, lowering the risk of tooth decay. It also contains calcium and protein, both of which strengthen teeth. Go ahead and have an extra piece on that cheese platter!
- Finally, almonds. These are a good source of calcium and protein (which, again, helps to strengthen teeth) but are also low in sugar.
If you’re experiencing tooth sensitivity,
- Use fluoride. It’s a natural mineral that a dentist can apply to your sensitive teeth that strengthens the enamel a prevents sensitivity because of exposed dentin.
- Cover your root surfaces.
- Wear your mouth guard.
Merry Christmas! Now, Have a Dental Plan!
The Argus Freedom Plan offers quality, affordable coverage for basic and specialty dental care. Members have the freedom to choose the best quality care.
With no waiting periods, no claims forms, and no deductibles, the Argus Freedom Plan offers easy to use dental coverage. Members have the freedom to access any dentist of their choice. They can also enjoy additional savings when using an in-network provider.
The Argus Master Plan offers quality, affordable dental care coverage for Florida residents. Plans start as low as $8.95 per month!
Adults often experience changes in their oral and health as they age, which may require services beyond preventative care.
Therefore, families need flexible dental and vision coverage, and a plan that is tailored to their needs. Put together a checklist of the regular services you need to receive, and the one-off services that might be necessary. Check out Argus’ dental plans! Argus has coverage for individuals and families.