Eyes & National Kidney Month
Did you know that March is National Kidney Month? What does that have to do with Argus Dental & Vision? For one, diabetes and high blood pressure are two of the leading causes of chronic kidney disease.
Retinopathy is a condition “where the small blood vessels in the eyes become damaged as a result of hypertension or diabetes.” Diabetes elevates your blood glucose levels in the bloodstream which can damage the tiny blood vessels in your kidneys.
Diagnosing Future Eye Damage
Tell your optometrist right away if you notice any changes in your vision:
- Blurry, double or cloudy vision
- Pain or pressure in one or both eyes
- Trouble seeing things out of the corner of your eyes
- Floating or flashing lights
- Dark spots
Get Covered During National Kidney Month
As you shop,
- First, you want to make sure the provider offers plans in your area. Enter your zip code on their site to find out.
- Secondly, use the provider directory to make sure the plan covers what you want.
- Thirdly, choose a plan that doesn’t have a waiting period.
- Finally, many companies offer dental and vision together – like Argus!
Here at Argus, we offer the Freedom and Master Plan Vision Plans. The Freedom Vision Plan is available to Freedom Dental Plan members.
First, the plans are affordable. The Freedom starts at $2.74 per month.
Second, with a hassle-free vision plan, there’s no waiting periods, no claims and no deductibles.
Third, Freedom Vision Plan Members have access to over 1,000 Quality In-Network Providers, as well as discounts on Lasik and Sunwear.
On the other hand, the Master Plan Vision Rider is available to current Master Plan Dental members only. The rider offers basic eye care savings and additional savings on Contact Lens Ordering and Lasik Vision Correction.
With three different co-payment options available, and a 15% discount on most services, the Master Plan Vision Rider offers the flexibility you deserve.
The first co-payment option starts at $3.95 per month, the second at $3.35 per month, and the third starts at $2.74 per month.
In conclusion, if you have any questions regarding a vision plan, reach out to an Argus team member TODAY. We’d be happy to help you choose the best plan and help regain your 20/20 vision!