Grab Lunch on National Onion Ring Day
Have you ever cooked with onions? Do they make your eyes burn? On National Onion Ring Day, learn why they make you cry and how fried food effects your vision.
Tips for Cutting Onions
- Use a sharp knife to cut the onion.
- Cut onions in cold water.
- Cut the root last.
- Use a small manual or electric food chopper or food processor.
Remember to not touch your eyes when chopping onions.
Fried Foods on National Onion Ring Day
Unfortunately, fried foods aren’t good for your overall health. The oil builds up in your body and clogs up your arteries. This can cause high blood pressure or even eye problems.
Where Can You Find a Vision Plan?
As you shop,
- First, you want to make sure the provider offers plans in your area. Enter your zip code on their site to find out.
- Secondly, use the provider directory to make sure the plan covers what you want.
- Thirdly, choose a plan that doesn’t have a waiting period.
- Finally, many companies offer dental and vision together – like Argus!
Here at Argus, we offer the Freedom and Master Plan Vision Plans. The Freedom Vision Plan is available to Freedom Dental Plan members.
First, the plans are affordable. The Freedom starts at $2.74 per month.
Second, with a hassle-free vision plan, there’s no waiting periods, no claims and no deductibles.
Third, Freedom Vision Plan Members have access to over 1,000 Quality In-Network Providers, as well as discounts on Lasik and Sunwear.
On the other hand, the Master Plan Vision Rider is available to current Master Plan Dental members only. The rider offers basic eye care savings and additional savings on Contact Lens Ordering and Lasik Vision Correction.
With three different co-payment options available, and a 15% discount on most services, the Master Plan Vision Rider offers the flexibility you deserve.
The first co-payment option starts at $3.95 per month, the second at $3.35 per month, and the third starts at $2.74 per month.
In conclusion, if you have any questions regarding a vision plan, reach out to an Argus team member TODAY. We’d be happy to help you choose the best plan.