How Sleeps Affects Your Vision
Did you know that November is National Sleep Comfort Month? Sleep is an important aspect to healthy living. According to the CDC, “school age children should get 9-12 hours per 24 hours, teens should get 8-10 hours per 24 hours, and adults should get around 7 hours.”
Enhance Your Sleep Quality
Not sure how to get to sleep faster?
- First, turn off your electronic devices before bedtime. If you enjoy reading on a tablet, use a blue light filtering software. If you need an alarm, use an alarm clock and not your phone.
- Second, create a ritual each night.
- Third, do aerobic exercises.
- Fourth, stay consistent with your bedtime and wake up times.
- Fifth, make the room as dark as possible.
- Sixth, don’t eat at night.
- Lastly, temperatures can impact your sleep. Keep your bedroom cool and choose sheets that help you stay warm.
Vision Loss Impacts Sleep
According to a public health study, “vision loss is linked to both poor sleep quality and sleep duration, with individuals sleeping for much longer or shorter periods than what is considered healthy.”
Get a Vision Plan During National Sleep Comfort Month
Here at Argus, we offer the Freedom and Master Plan Vision Plans. The Freedom Vision Plan is available to Freedom Dental Plan members.
First, the plans are affordable. The Freedom starts at $2.74 per month.
Second, with a hassle-free vision plan, there’s no waiting periods, no claims and no deductibles.
Third, Freedom Vision Plan Members have access to over 1,000 Quality In-Network Providers, as well as discounts on Lasik and Sunwear.
On the other hand, the Master Plan Vision Rider is available to current Master Plan Dental members only. The rider offers basic eye care savings and additional savings on Contact Lens Ordering and Lasik Vision Correction.
With three different co-payment options available, and a 15% discount on most services, the Master Plan Vision Rider offers the flexibility you deserve.
The first co-payment option starts at $3.95 per month, the second at $3.35 per month, and the third starts at $2.74 per month.
In conclusion, if you have any questions regarding a vision plan, reach out to an Argus team member TODAY. We’d be happy to help you choose the best plan.