Refresher on Argus Vision Plans
Are you contemplating getting an Argus vision plan? You may be missing out on reducing your eye care expenses. If you’re debating on if you need a vision plan, we’ve got the pros and cons.
Vision discount plans cost less per year than insurance, but you may pay more for visits.
What a Vision Plan Pays For
- Eye exams & vision tests
- Eyeglass lenses
- Contact lenses
- Eyeglass frames
- Lens protection for your glasses
Some plans have additional options for coverage like,
- Daily disposable contact lens coverage
- Discounts on Lasik
Where to Find a Vision Plan
As you shop,
- First, you want to make sure the provider offers plans in your area. Enter your zip code on their site to find out.
- Secondly, use the provider directory to make sure the plan covers what you want.
- Thirdly, choose a plan that doesn’t have a waiting period.
- Finally, many companies offer dental and vision insurance together – like Argus!
Here at Argus, we offer the Freedom and Master Plan Vision Plans. The Freedom Vision Plan is available to Freedom Dental Plan members.
First, the plans are affordable. The Freedom starts at $2.74 per month.
Second, with a hassle-free vision plan, there’s no waiting periods, no claims and no deductibles.
Third, Freedom Vision Plan Members have access to over 1,000 Quality In-Network Providers, as well as discounts on Lasik and Sunwear.
On the other hand, the Master Plan Vision Rider is available to current Master Plan Dental members only. The rider offers basic eye care savings and additional savings on Contact Lens Ordering and Lasik Vision Correction.
With three different co-payment options available, and a 15% discount on most services, the Master Plan Vision Rider offers the flexibility you deserve.
The first co-payment option starts at $3.95 per month, the second at $3.35 per month, and the third starts at $2.74 per month.
In conclusion, if you have any questions regarding a vision plan, reach out to Argus team member TODAY. We’d be happy to help you choose the best plan.